For those attending Summer Conference, please remember to bring:
- Study Materials – Bible, prayer journal, notebook, pen and pencil, etc.
- Bedding – pillow(s), bed sheets, blanket or sleeping bag.
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, face towel, bath towel, soap, shampoo and conditioner, shower cap, hair dryer, comb, etc.
- Clothing – jacket, rain gears, running shoes, etc. Extra clothes recommended for recreation. Please bring a LIGHT shirt and a DARK shirt for the team sport activities.
- Other items – personal medications, sun glasses, cap/hat, sun block, sport equipment, flash light, alarm clock, snacks, water, and a fan
What to Do when you get here and Where to go on Saturday, June 30th at TWU
Please plan to arrive at TWU between 9:15 am and 9:45 am, and park near Douglas Hall. Registration will be in the Larsen Atrium (17 on the map). Drivers will need to return to your vehicle to display the parking pass. Opening session begins in the Atrium at 10:00 am. Safe travels!
Here’s a map of TWU: